WHAT IS DINE&MORE?
Dine&More is South Africa’s newest dining and experiences value mobile app for consumers – for locals, by locals.
We are a young team of disruptive creatives looking to revolutionise South African dining through our innovative product, which targets South African consumers while also considering the challenges that our local businesses are faced with.
The Dine&More App offers users the “one-app covers all” dining experience, which includes:
- Reserve tables on the App, without having to call or email.
- Enjoy various discounted meals and complimentary drinks offered by our Thriftypartners.
- Soon – we will add our Dine&More wallet, which will allow our users to pay for their experiences via the App and earn loyalty points for future incentives.
With the constant-evolving world we live in, users are always seeking mobile solutions and conveniences for day-to-day problems and activities. Dine&More creates the ultimate lifestyle app for locals, while driving more customers to local businesses who partner with us.
OUR BUSINESS ETHOS
- Simplicity: An easy-to-use app, for all ages.
- Convenience: We want all our users to enjoy a convenient and enjoyable dining experience.
- Value: We want users to get full value on Dine&More, ensuring benefit at every step of the experience.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
Most discount mobile apps on the current market offer their users a major cut off the bill – some as much as 50% to 70%! These discounts are exciting for consumers, BUT not viable for local businesses.
For the consumer, these mobile apps charge a fee per deal or a relatively large annual fee to access these deals,
While it might sound like a good business idea in theory, the higher discounts eliminate big portions of income and burn through inventory and capital these local businesses depend, without the guarantee of a returning customers.
Our agreement with partners ensures that local businesses are able to choose their preferred discount offerings that accommodate their budgets, which still remain attractive to consumers.
Because Dine&More is run by locals, we are aware of the unique challenges South African businesses are up against. We take this into careful consideration when structuring our agreements with the relevant suppliers.